I have to admit I struggled a bit with the pattern. It looked simple but the whole process just took a lot longer than I anticipated. I might have just been having an off day but I felt like I spent more time with the seam ripper than the sewing machine on this project. Also, handsewing the soles was quite time consuming.
Despite the difficulty, they are comfy and I like the funky mismatched look of the fabric I used. They could stand to be a bit warmer, but the wool felt soles take off a bit of chill. When winter sets in I might be inspired to try another pair with some modifications to add some warmth.