Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

We had our first snow of the season today. It was just a dusting but it's starting to feel like the holidays. I met my friend Jenn at the annual Bazaar Bizarre to do some Christmas shopping and then walked back to the T thrCheck Spellingu the Copley Place and Prudential Center to check out all the holiday decorations. It definitely put me in the holiday spirit.

Sadly, still no tree as I have a few projects to finish up before I can pack away the sewing machine that is currently set up in the middle of the living room. But I did want to share our newest Christmas ornament:



It makes me smile everytime I look at it. I had it custom made by an Etsy shop called Lynn's Little Creations. She does beautiful work and I was impressed with how quickly she was able to put it together. If you are looking for something special I would highly recommend her shop.

No comments: