Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Miscellany


I wanted to share a picture of the treasures I picked up at SOWA with June last week. I scored a Vera Neumann scarf & pillowcase and a yard of elephant ribbon.  I don't know what the pillowcase will be just yet but I couldn't resist.

It seems a bit early to be thinking about Christmas but the folks at Craft Hope have posted a new project  making Christmas stockings for families who were impacted by the tornadoes in Alabama. I have friends in Alabama (who thankfully survived the tornadoes without suffering any damage) and have some experience making Christmas stockings so I might have to make some time to participate. 

In non-crafting news, I've recently discovered and become obsessed with Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza on the game show network.  I find Jeff Davis hilarious.  Check out one of my favorite clips below


Happy Monday!

No comments: